Tomorrow is December 1st….yikes, can you believe December is upon us already!?! In honor of December, here are some holiday gift ideas for your favorite photographer. I suppose they will have to be gifts for your 2nd favorite photographer since I already have these things (ha ha!) which is how I was able to photograph them. Of course any photographer would love a new piece of glass, but that can usually stretch the gift-giving budget a bit too much. Let’s call these ideas “stocking stuffers.” 😉
1) A cute little camera keychain. The one I have has a functioning flash (wow!). I got this one at World Market last year but I feel like I have seen it other places as well. If you don’t need a functioning flash, check out the cute keychain ClickinMoms has in their store.
2) An insulated mug that looks like your favorite $1900 lens. I have the Nikon version, but there is a Canon version too. Check out PhotoJojo for both versions.
3) Camera earrings from Betsey Johnson. So cute, enough said. I got mine at Carson Pirie Scott but I have also seen them at Macy’s.
4) Chamilia camera bead (that fits Pandora bracelet). If you have a Pandora bracelet and have not heard of Chamilia, you really need to check it out. The beads are sized the same as Pandora beads but the Chamilia line has more realistic “stuff.” If you want a Pandora-brand bead to represent your photography, you might have to settle for a round blue glass bead that looks like the sky (because you shoot outside under the sky, right?). But if you go to the Chamilia line, you can actually get a camera bead.
5) A camera necklace. The one my daughter is modeling is from Claire’s but there are lots of cute camera necklaces available. Check out Pamela Topping’s adorable camera necklaces for an alternate idea. I don’t yet have one of those to photograph but it’s on my wish list!
6) I saved the best for last. This is the coolest photographer gift ever! It’s the totally customized and personalized “Photographer’s Charm” from Charming Memories. The tile is mother-of-pearl with the studio logo on one side and a photo on the other side. Mine has a photo of my kids, but you could include a photo of anyone who is special to you. The charm includes a cute little sterling silver camera dangle as well as the birthstone of your choice. I wear this charm on a necklace and get so many compliments on it.
If you have any other great ideas, please share below in the comments. I am always looking for things to add to my wish list!